NEBOSH and the Health and Safety Executive have joined forces to develop two brand new specialist Occupational Safety and Health qualifications for the process industries.
ECOSH, a part of the Grimsby Institute Group have become one of the first centres in the country to offer this specialist qualification.
This unique collaboration combines the advanced technical ‘high hazard’ expertise of the HSE with NEBOSH’s ability to deliver strong vocational Occupational Safety and Health qualifications. Both organisations are highly respected throughout the world makes for a powerful combination.
The two qualifications will sit within NEBOSH’s Certificate and Award level categories and are aimed at managers, supervisors and others working in high-hazard industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, plastics and pharmaceuticals.
Topics covered by the NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management will include:
- Process safety leadership
- Management of process risk
- Process safety hazard control
- Fire protection and emergency response
ECOSH are delighted to be one of only five UK based training organisations involved this exciting development in Process Safety Management. We are offering the following:
- A 5 day block course starting Monday 8th May to Friday 12th May 2017.
- A day release course (1 day per week for 5 weeks) starting Thursday 13th April 2017.
- Twilight, evening and onsite courses subject to demand.
- First examination window on the 19th May 2017.
The costs will be £850 per learner inclusive of NEBOSH registration and exam fees.